Nas Daily, it’s very hard to find people who don’t know about this viral Facebook page. I have been following his work for a year now and it has always been motivating. Today I am sharing with you how he is going to be a millionaire just by making 1 minute videos per day. Making millions might not be his first intention but from what I see he is going to make tons of money which will allow him to travel forever and have an impact on people’s lives.
If you are new to travel industry and want to make your living out of a 9 to 5 job, things I have acknowledge from his work might be very helpful to you!
Nas Daily: Think big and grow every day
– Nas was making more than 120K per year with his job. Which means he was not the guy who was looking to make $500 or $1000 per month. His mindset for money is bigger than most of the bloggers. When he left the job he saved upto $60K so that he could travel. This is where we have to understand that Nas had enough money to promote his content and to travel a few countries. I happen to know Nas Daily because of his sponsored travel video about Nepal. This $60K was his investment to build his brand “Nas daily“.
Note: When you start your blog think it as a company cause you are going to make a living out of it. Whatever you blog please not limit it to your family and close friends. Grow your audience every day and serve them with useful content. Think of a bigger audience and invest like running a company!
Nas Daily: Love what you do
– Nas has more than 4 million plus followers and the number is growing everyday. It’s easy to think he just makes 1 min video traveling the world but it takes more time and effort than you think. To make 1 min video he has to shoot around 6 hours per day, fly his drone, make story timelines and other video making stuff. After he is done with it, there comes editing which takes around 3- 4 hours each day. Working 9-10 hours per day is not an easy task. Every day he shares cool travel places and stories which make us happy but sometimes I think this guy might be so tired of work cause he needs to make “1 minute videos daily” even Saturday and Sunday.
Note: Love what you do. If you are making videos or blogging content just to make wealth, it might be very frustrating for you cause you just love the money not the work. If you are not passionate about what you do, you will quit very soon and all the time you gave will be useless. Do something that you like and even if you don’t get paid a single dollar you will still be happy doing it every time .
Nas Daily: Connect with your followers
– We spend hours on social media. Many times we scroll without reacting on certain post even it is very very interesting cause we don’t like that person or we just don’t care about them. But it is a well known fact that we react on some posts which we know are useless but we want to appreciate the person and make him/her feel good. Nas publishes useful content but more important he appreciates all the comments and respond to them. This makes people feel important and they are more willing to share the post cause they feel they are part of Nas daily and Nas is a friend. He also creates meet ups during his trips which give followers emotional attachment.
Note: Bloggers are always looking for followers who will read or watch content plus comment, like or share. We pay lot of time and money to get this people react on our post so when they do make sure that you make them feel important.
Feel good factor (Be an influencer )
– Thinking big, working everyday, trying to reach more people will do nothing if you don’t create a content that people can connect with. When I first saw sponsored videos of Nas, it was about Nepal. Being a Nepali citizen and watching an amazing video that represents my country it didn´t take a long time for me to push that share button.
Note: Any content you create ( text or video), make sure there is something to take away and when the audience shares it, they feel proud. Start marketing yourself as an influencer on your niche. Connect with other blogger and help them to grow.
Please don’t depend on adsense revenue
- For people thinking of making their first $100 to $1000, adsense and affiliate marketing will be a perfect place. But if you are targeting to make more money which will let you travel or do what you love for a very long time, you should add another source of income. A very famous travel influencer “Nomadic Matt” not only makes money with his blog but he is also the New York best selling author “How to travel the world on $50 a day”. Most of the youtuber you might know not only depend on ads but they are also selling related stuff with their content. Example:Youtuber with millions of followers “Kane and Pia” sells gym crops, swimwear and yoga tights & mats.
Note: If you want to make a living with your blog please add multiple source of income related to your niche. You should see your post as a way of driving traffic to your product and even if they don’t buy your product they should get useful information from your content.
Nas Daily multiple source of income in mid 2017 : $44, 610
– $9,000 from part time consulting
– $27,850 from side videos for 5 different companies
-$3, 500 from commercials
-$3,160 from speaking engagements
-$700 from drone flying
-$400 from selling tshirt
This 2018, Nas Daily will share your story in 1 min with less than 100K within 30 days with a reach of a million views.